Friday, January 6, 2012

Good Blog Resolutions--Part 2

Here are my blog-related goals:

1)     Label my blog entries by category so my readers can find the subjects in which they are interested.

2)     Try to make my blog entries a little shorter.  I know, my thoughts are too cluttered, like my closets so it is hard to keep them neat and tidy.

3)     Add more photos to my blog.  This one should be fun. And we need to keep fun in our lives and in our blogs.

4)     Use some of the techniques I’ve read about to publicize my blog and use keywords so my potential readers can search for topics of interest.

5)     Discuss the occasional serious topic in the hope it might help someone think about an important issue.  Perhaps we can even make a difference on some topic of more importance than our own cluttered world, our own over-large waistlines, or own over-filled schedules.  As we clear some of the excess out of these areas of our life we may make room for other issues of importance to the rest of the world.

I hope my resolutions and any that you make for this new year help you and others. Happy New Year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment